From: Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: method@g.o, gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] systrace observations
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:19:26
1 On Thursday 03 April 2003 5:05 pm, Joshua Brindle wrote:
2 > answer #1: see bug #18690
3
4 Thanks for the pointer. I will post a detailed bug report if that doesnt help.
5
6 > answer #2: it's added to hardened-sources, which will soon host all the
7 > patches for this project, as well as extra security/stability and stable
8 > performance patches.
9
10 Yes, and Ive been running a test box on a manual patch to vanilla-sources this
11 last week. At the moment I'm wedded to some of the other performance and
12 feature patches in gentoo-sources for production use.
13
14 > we have long term goals for systrace including writing policies for the
15 > bulk of daemons in portage
16
17 Long term? I cant wait for long term! ;-)
20 Toby Dickenson
21 http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson
24 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list