From: Peter Hjalmarsson <xake@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Question about SELinux
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:44:44
1 But is it not default for the SELinux-profile?
2
3 At least my system says by default:
4
5 $ emerge --info | grep loadpol
6 FEATURES="distcc distlocks loadpolicy parallel-fetch sandbox selinux
7 sesandbox sfperms strict test"
8
9 But this seems to be dependent-based, at least if you look at
10 apache-2.2.4 it has
11 selinux? ( sec-policy/selinux-apache )
12 in its DEPEND.
13 So is this faults in DEPEND that I should file bugs for @ b.g.o or is
14 there some reason why some things like mdadm has a policy-package but
15 does not depend on it in selinux?
16
17 //Peter
18