From: "Łukasz Sochanowski - Shipmedics" <lukasz.sochanowski@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] problem
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:38:56
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a problem concerning SElinux on gentoo.
4 I`ve installed selinux from profile 2007.0 with managed policy, but when I
5 try to load or reload modules, a problem emerges:
6
7 # semodule -B
8 libsemanage.semanage_link_sandbox: Could not access sandbox base file
9 /etc/selinux/strict/modules/tmp/base.pp.
10 semodule: Failed!
11
12 # emerge selinux-base-policy
13 * Inserting base module into strict module store.
14 libsemanage.semanage_exec_prog: Child process /usr/sbin/load_policy did not
15 exit cleanly.
16 libsemanage.semanage_reload_policy: load_policy returned error code -1.
17 libsemanage.semanage_install_active: Could not copy
18 /etc/selinux/strict/modules/active/policy.kern to
19 /etc/selinux/strict/policy/policy.21.
20 semodule: Failed!
21 * Inserting base module into targeted module store.
22 libsemanage.semanage_exec_prog: Child process /sbin/setfiles did not exit
23 cleanly.
24 libsemanage.semanage_install_active: setfiles returned error code -1.
25 libsemanage.semanage_install_active: Could not copy
26 /etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/policy.kern to
27 /etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.21.
28 semodule: Failed!
29
30 I really don`t know what to do now. Can someone help me fix this ?
31
32 Regards
33
34 max239