From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Updated SELinux handbook
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:06:56
1 On 10/15/2011 02:41 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi lads,
3 >
4 > I had some issues with my previous attempt on the SELinux handbook (a few
5 > chapters were too detailed, others lacked the detail needed) so I updated a
6 > few chapters and mixed some content left and right. The result is available
7 > in the hardened-docs overlay for now, with a PDF preview at
8 > http://goo.gl/DlHJD
9 >
10 > I don't think dev.g.o allows me to put handbookXML on the site (only
11 > GuideXML), but if they can, I'll put it there as well (the GuideXML support
12 > on dev.g.o is currently being repaired).
13
14 I'm not sure what the distinction you're trying to make between
15 handbookXML and GuideXML. If you mean gorg, dev.g.o has it.
18 > The chapter I'm most satisfied with now is the one on http://bit.ly/nILZCG
19 > which is imo the chapter first-time SELinux users need to read (right after
20 > installing SELinux on their system).
21 >
22 > Thoughts and comments always welcome. Saying "Current one is better" is also
23 > accepted ;)
24 >
25 > Wkr,
26 > Sven Vermeulen