From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] virtualization with gentoo hardened
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 19:28:15
1 Yiannis wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am running hardened gentoo with the toolchain provided by the
5 > xake-toolchain overlay. I am looking for a way to use virtualization
6 > with my current config. I am aware of linux-vserver project which has
7 > grsecurity integration, but as far as I remember does not play well
8 > with rbac. Anyone that has a similar working config?
9
10 I'm using KVM here under a similar setup with few issues. Occasionally
11 the modules that ship with KVM will get out of sync with the ones
12 provided by the hardened kernel, but that hasn't caused me any trouble
13 in a while. And you can always use the modules that ship with KVM.