From: Steve Gracon <steve.gracon@××××××.com>
To: "'gentoo-hardened@g.o'" <gentoo-hardened@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] bastille for gentoo?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:07:47
1 I have used it both through the GUI and the curses-based method. It did
2 a pretty good job of securing my former Redhat 7 system but I ran into
3 issues when I removed `at` as that is where it ran its /tmp cleaning
4 script. Even when I disabled the usage of `at` in favor of the other
5 method, it still killed my SSH session/xterm on log-out. Would be
6 interesting to see how well it ports to Gentoo.
7
8 Steve
9
10 "There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people." - Mr.
11 Garrison, South Park
12