From: julien.thomas@×××××××××××××.fr
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux - network streams
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 07:53:07
1 In fact, I think that there is no problem with protmap as I got
2 mv1 sbin # ls -lZ port*
3 -rwxr-xr-x root root system_u:object_r:portmap_exec_t portmap
4
5 However, other binaries such as rpc.* or other are labelled as bin_t
6 which is not correct, I think.
7
8 But as I work with managed SELinux (2006+), I do not have the src
9 directories and thus policy/ subdirectories ... So I'm quite blocked
10 here :
11 my filesystem is not correctly labelled and I cannot find which labels
12 I should have !
13
14 Is there a way to get these information ?
15
16 Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> a écrit :
17