From: Andrew Griffiths <andrewg@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] blacksun wargames
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:58:10
1 Hello :)
2
3 On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 09:37:36AM -0400, solar wrote:
4 > I guess I should pass this along to this list.
5 >
6 > blacksun is a PullThePlug wargame that is meant to help people learn
7 > more advanced exploitation techniques against hardened hosts and
8 > environments.
9 >
10 > http://blacksun.labs.pulltheplug.org/
11 >
12 > I highly suggest the reading material. Lots of good urls..
13 > http://blacksun.labs.pulltheplug.org/reading_material.html
14
15 :) If I've missed any (good) reading material, please drop me a line
16 with a url, thanks :)
17
18 > Thank <andrewg@××××××××××××.org> for putting this game together.
19
20 No problems, currently it's in its infancy yet, I've still got to do
21 some more levels / demonstrations of techniques etc
22
23 Thanks,
24 Andrew Griffiths
25 --