From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] emerge via ssh doesn't work
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:53:47
1 On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 01:04:19AM -0400, Alain Toussaint wrote:
2 > Another question I had is; would you (or someone else in Gentoo.org) have a
3 > use for a howto on how to build a selinux enabled active directory system
4 > where all the users and administrative users are located in a samba 4
5 > installation? (only root would have an account in /etc/passwd)
6
7 If someone wants to write it up, sure. I helped author an OpenLDAP Howto for
8 central authentication [1] which serves a similar purpose. The guide works
9 on an SELinux enabled system too.
10
11 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ldap-howto.xml
12