From: "Tomáš Dobrovolný" <tomas@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Switching hardened amd64 to SELinux
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:07:54
1 Dne 19.2.2012 09:55, Sven Vermeulen napsal(a):
2 > On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:13:36AM +0100, TomᨠDobrovolný wrote:
3 >> I have installed new machine using
4 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml .
5 >> Everything was in order. But when I restart in "full function SELinux"
6 >> in permissive mode in my log are following avc errors. I think, I forgot
7 >> to install something, or turn on.
8 > [...]
9 >
10 > From the denials and your kernel configuration, I think you are using an
11 > initrd or initramfs system. Currently, we do not support SELinux when using
12 > initrd/initramfs because the suckers don't play well. There's an open bug on
13 > it, and I hope I can get us with a working initramfs soon.
14 >
15 > But for the mean time, either drop the initramfs/initrd system, or boot in
16 > permissive mode and switch to enforcing during the boot-up (for instance
17 > through an init script in the boot runlevel).
18 >
19 > Wkr,
20 > Sven Vermeulen
24 I have had enabled initrd/initramfs parts in my kernel configuration,
25 but I don't use it to boot my system. I try to disable it completely and
26 I will see.
27
28 Thanks
29 --