From: "Christian Schäfer" <caefer@××××××××××.net>
To: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
Cc: Hardened Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-hardened@g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-hardened] getting started..
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:31:08
1 hi Chris,
2
3 Friday, August 15, 2003, 7:00:19 PM, you wrote:
4 > One thing that always causes problems is mislabeled files, you could try
5 > relabeling. It would be good if you could post some denials, then we
6 > can see if there is anything obvious with the denials. You could also
7 > come by the irc channel for help too.
8
9 Well, I did 'make relabel' when starting my new system.
10 I attached the output of dmesg to this mail, maybe you will find, what
11 you need.
12
13 assuming that most people on this list are also on the irc channel,
14 when would you say is the best daytime to ask for help?
15 as long as I am only gathering informations I will stick to the
16 mailinglist but when it comes to work, I will most likely need
17 realtime help. ;-)
20 gruss
21 /Christian mailto:caefer@××××××××××.net
22
23 ---
26 I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:
27
28 :-)
29
30 19-Sep-82 11:44 Scott E Fahlman