From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: "Castellano, Vince" <surye@×××××××××××.net>, gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] libselinux seems to have borked portage
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:00:00
1 The solution to this (incase anyone else on the list is having the problem)
2 is to unmerge python-selinux so that this error will not happen on the
3 next emerge and then emerge the newest python-selinux which has this
4 issue fixed. This will allow the labeling to work and the updated one doesn't
5 bail out on non-fatal errors.
8 Joshua Brindle
9
10 >>> Vince Castellano <surye@×××××××××××.net> 11/23/03 01:47AM >>>