From: Robert Paskowitz <rpaskowitz@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux SnortSnarf Policy [attached]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 04:23:12
1 This one is done from scratch...
2
3 Attached is a policy for snortsnarf, a nice html page generator for snort
4 logs. Currently all the permissions are assigned in the snortsnarf.te. I am
5 not sure how convention should go, perhaps it's is cleaner to have
6 snortsnarf.te merely create the type, and then in snort have
7
8 ifdef(`snortsnarf.te', `
9 allow .....
10 allow ....
11 ....
12 ');
13
14 It can be easily changed around, but atleast in it's current state provides
15 functionality.
16
17 Besides the files given, the following line should be placed in
18 macros/admin_macros.te: (I will make proper patchs someday soon):
19
20 ifdef(`snortsnarf.te', `snortsnarf_domain($1)');
21
22 A suitable location for the line is below:
23
24 ifdef(`su.te', `su_domain($1)')
27 As always, testing and comments are much appreaciated.
28
29 -Robert

selinux.snortsnarf.tar.bz2 application/x-tbz