From: "Zenon D'Elée" <pid3.14159265@×××××.fr>
To: "gentoo-hardened@l.g.o" <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:32:16
1 Thanks for the answer, and yes obviously this is the first place I will go.
2 My question was not enough precise, the following is maybe a bit more precise:
3 Is there any future improvements of the hardened project (other than bugs squashing)  that needs help ?  like for example new soft to
4 incorporate in hardened project ?
5
6 Thanks.
11 De : Anthony G. Basile <blueness@g.o>
12 À : gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
13 Envoyé le : Mardi 3 septembre 2013 3h12
14 Objet : Re: [gentoo-hardened] Any help needed ?