From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: grsecurity@××××××××××.net, gentoo-hardened@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: [grsec] Gentoo Grsecurity Poll
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:02:59
1 Brad,
2
3 Thanks for responding your blessing was the one I wanted to see the most
4 before jumping into this. We got a fair amount of feedback from various
5 people using both grsec1 & grsec2 and everybody was for a pure grsec
6 only kernel.
7
8 To meet the needs of everybody my initial plan will be to add both
9 2.4.21.1.9.11 and 2.4.21.2.0_rc2 unless you have an _rc3 planned for 2.0
10 in the next few days and then removing 1.9 when you deem 2.0 as stable.
11
12 Supported arches will be x86, sparc, sparc64, alpha, parisc, and ppc
13