From: Laszlo Kollar <kollarl@×××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Selinux howto for tomcat-apache-mysql
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:53:54
1 Dear all,
2
3 I am newbie in selinux.
4
5 I would like to set up a gentoo server with selinux.
6 I've installed selinux , apache and mysql and tomcat.
7 But the tomcat doesn't have selinux policy. I try to make one, but it seems wrong
8 I can run tomcat as a tomcat user (it's default) but I cannot start tomcat as a tomcat-selinux-user.
9 I would like to connect tomcat-java-apache-mysql alltogether.
12 I did not help with google based on 'gentoo selinux apache tomcat' keyphrase.
13
14 Thanks for any help
15
16 Laszlo