From: Mivz <mivz@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Request for open source expert to juge graduation project
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:43:40
1 Hello,
2
3 I am trying to graduate on a open source project of my own device. It is
4 a network environment based on SELinux, OpenLDAP and kerberos. The
5 network will interface whit users through Java for easy and quick
6 plugging of interface modules. This should create a service network
7 which enables a user to work on as easy as on a single computer whit the
8 security of a hardened Linux network.
9 My teachers demand someone who is experienced enough to judge my work to
10 be present when I do my graduation project presentation.
11 I am based in the Netherlands, my school is in Utrecht. The presentation
12 will be at the start of the summer. If you have the experience, the time
13 and live close enough, please contact me.
14 If you have a suggestion where I can find a person like this. Please let
15 me know.
16
17 Kind regards,
18 Harrie Hoogeveen