From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Suggestion for kernel tree: Pax + linux-vserver
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 20:47:31
1 On 04/11/2010 02:45, klondike wrote:
2 > I was speaking on the matter with blueness and he said he won't mind
3 > proxying you if you take care of a new ebuild (I suggested
4 > hardened-vserver-sources for example) and the docs. On my side I can
5 > help you a bit with the docs, specially with formatting and exposing
6 > things in a newbie understandable way, though as I don't know about
7 > vserver I won't be able to write those docs, sorry.
8
9 OK, well I'm still working through the issue of whether to use only
10 pax+vserver, or to try and integrate the full grsec patch (much more
11 maintenance). I will come back with something after that
12
13 Thanks for the interest
14
15 Ed W