From: Martin de la Herran <zenzei@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux integrated in 2.6.0-test3
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 15:59:45
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 In case you haven't seen it, SELinux patch is now integrated in the new
4 test kernel. This seems most interesting:
5
6 -kernel source will not need to be patched for it
7 -it will be available in all configurations: no more problems merging
8 selinux patches and other (future) patches.
9 -more public awareness will probably mean more people will try and use
10 it.
11
12 I hope this move helps the hardened gentoo selinux project; I would be
13 glad to hear your opinion about this move: isn't it quite a big patch to
14 add into the -test series? (I thought they were into feature freeze
15 code, patching only). Anyway, I'm glad they are betting for it!
16
17 Greetings,
18
19 Martín de la Herrán.