From: Mateusz Mierzwinski <mateuszmierzwinski@××.pl>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Keeping gentoo-hardened alive (WAS: latest kernel exploit patch for vmsplice coming?)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:21:08
1 RB pisze:
2 >> help? Know this, you are not alone.
5 > Ditto. I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed or have the
6 > greatest C skills, but am willing to help with whatever is needed.
7 > I've even considered devship (and been "recruited"), but was unsure I
8 > wanted to join in the politics and whether my existing contributions
9 > were... sufficient.
12 > RB
13 >
14 Hi! I have C programming experience and I can help. Still got some work,
15 but I can wrote some code in free time ;).
16
17 Mateusz M.
18 --
19 gentoo-hardened@l.g.o mailing list