From: Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Hardened <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux, udev and SpeedTouch 330
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:42:42
1 I've reinstall gentoo system. I'd like to use SELinux (it'll be a home
2 router/server and it worth knowledge).
3 1. In handbook is written to not have udev tarbal. However iv I have
4 it setted to no I do not have any drive (hdc{,1,2,3,4,5,6,7}) and it
5 crach couse of impossible of remounting root.
6 2. ppp ask about a node /dev/ppp. I created it by mknode. It ask to
7 compile ppp support (it's compiled in). In dmesg I have logs from avc
8 of denied for comm="pppd" name="ppp". How can I make it work?
9 3. I cannot turned into static /dev because:
10 - speedtch needs udev
11 - it's deprecated
12
13 I've install gentoo many times on few machines (include this) but
14 never have such problems - it used to work. However it's my first
15 SELinux installation - I think it's problem with my lack of knowledge.
16 How can I resolve it?
17
18 Best regards
21 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list