From: RijilV <rijilv@××××.lv>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Which laptop compatible with hardened-workstation ?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:21:47
1 2009/2/16 Romain BERGE <romain.berge@×××××.com>
2
3 > Hey list,
4 >
5 > I am planning buying a laptop.
6 > I would like to install a hardened (workstation) profile on it.
7 >
8 > Which hardware features/components should I take care of ? (to be the
9 > most compatible with hardened)
10 > In the opposite, are there some hardware components/brand to avoid ?
11 >
12 > Thanks
15 I have great luck with my Thinkpad x60. I think just follow the standard
16 advice in buying a notebook for use with Linux - search around for people
17 who have already tried it and base your decision on their success.
18
19 .r'