From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] RFC - SELinux module documentation
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:32:26
1 Hi, Sven.
2
3 В Чтв, 02/06/2011 в 18:52 +0200, Sven Vermeulen пишет:
4 > I've been thinking about how to proceed on this and came up with the idea of
5 > having module information.
6
7 I'm not using Selinux, but if I understood idea correctly it looks good
8 for me. What I'd like to suggest is to discuss this idea on selinux
9 development list.
10
11 As for project page updates it really looks better with some milestones
12 and dates. May be it's good idea to add bug for each target and track
13 required changes (or absense of changes) in bugzilla.
14
15 As for support matrices. I'm not expert here, but afaik amd64 and x86
16 support Grsecurity/PAX for sure.
19 Peter.