From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux Disable
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 17:03:56
1 On 07.04.2007, at 18:40, Antoine Martin wrote:
2
3 > This looks wrong, maybe you filesystem needs relabelling?
4
5 I don't know, i relabeled my filesystem after installing selinux and
6 again after the first boot. Is there anything that makes relabeling
7 needed, again? Could it be, that i must change something with my
8 ext3? Everything from the selinux guide is enabled in the kernel, but
9 was probably not when i created the fs.
10
11 > selinux=0 is a kernel boot option which is normally always allowed
12 > unless you tweaked the selinux options when compiling your kernel.
13
14 It was the kernel option. Thanks a lot.
15
16 Philipp
19 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list