From: "Tóth Attila" <dwokfur@×××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux functionality
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:18:42
1 Greetings to all,
2
3 Since my Hardened box running fine for some time using pie-ssp and
4 Grsecurity, I'm considering to give also SELinux a try.I'm wondering about the set of daemons, which are already supported by the
5 actual policy. I would basically set up a box with the following software
6 components: syslog-ng, dcron, oidentd, apache2(+ssl), php4, mysql,
7 sendmail, clamav(+milter), spamassassin(+milter), dovecot (IMAP) and some
8 php webapps.What should I expect from the policy pint of view?
9
10 Thx,
11 Dw.
14 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus Rezidens, 06-30-5962-962
15 Attila Toth MD, Radiology Resident, +36-30-5962-962
21 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list