From: Michael Tindal <mtindal@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux Policy on startup
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:02:46
1 Hey,
2
3 Forgive my ignorance, but I've run 10 different google queries with no
4 results, so I'm asking here. I've been working on some workstation
5 SELinux policies to add to the Gentoo policies, and so far I've gotten
6 the X policies to load and label and all that nice stuff, but I have a
7 problem (which I had before I started working on the new policies). The
8 SELinux policies arent getting loaded at startup!
9
10 I've emerged and re-emerged sysvinit, libselinux, and everything else 3
11 or 4 times, with no results. I also can't find anything in the kernel
12 logs that suggest its not working (audit messages show its at least
13 starting).
14
15 Anyone have suggestions where I could look to try to fix this? Kind of
16 hard to develop policies if I can't test if they're working...
17
18 Mike