From: Nate Seif <seifn@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] selinux and php5
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:16:30
1 I believe that there is a php5 ebuild in the Hardened Portage tree under
2 dev-lang/php. (Recently the PHP ebuilds have been moved around a bit.)
3 Update your portage tree and try emerging dev-lang/php. The latest
4 version in Portage (5.0.5) might be masked so unmask it by adding a line
5 like "dev-lang/php ~x86" to /etc/portage/package.keywords.
6
7 Check out
8 http://svn.gnqs.org/projects/gentoo-php-overlay/file/docs/php-upgrading.html?format=raw
9 for info on installing PHP5.
10
11 Nate
12
13 Mivz wrote:
14
15 > I am working on a LDAPv3 project for my graduation. It runs on a
16 > hardened-selinux server. I want to implement sasl authentication on
17 > phpldapadmin for this, to have a grafical, secure, admin tool.
18 > The problem is, there is no php5 ebuild in the hardend portage tree.
19 > This is kind of a problem, cause sasl authentication is only supported
20 > in php5.
21 > Is there a specific reason php5 is not in the hardend portage tree?
22 > And could I use the ebuild of the normal portage tree and write a php5
23 > policy myself to do this?
24 >
25 > Mivz, Spugium
29 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list