From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy rev 13 in hardened-dev
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:03:28
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I've released revision 13 of the base policy, which includes a bump of all
4 packages related to it, as one of the most-used interfaces has been changed
5 and apparently it isn't sufficient to reload the modules. That also means I
6 need to think of a way to properly handle such cases in the future, not that
7 it is complex, just something that needs to be managed ;-)
8
9 Anyway, changes in r13 since r12:
10
11 <no bug> Allow wpa_cli to read release files in /etc (find out which
12 distribution it runs in)
13 <no bug> Allow udev_tbl_t managers to search through udev_var_run_t
14 needed for /run/udev
15 <no bug> Update on python3 support within doc generation
16 <no bug> Use gnome_xdg_config_t for gnome ~/.config/gtk-* stuff
17 <no bug> Support wake_alarm and epollwakeup capabilities (backport)
18 #379879 Support phpfpm_t domain
19 <no bug> Support search on all web content within apache (interface)
20
21 Wkr,
22 Sven Vermeulen