From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kernel no longer in hardened-development overlay?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:03:32
1 On 19/04/2010 20:37, Mike Edenfield wrote:
2 >> * The ebuilds for e.g. hardened-sources do all the patching for you,
3 >> which is nice.
4 >>
5 > And since hardened-sources is three *different* patchsets put together,
6 > this one alone is plenty reason for me :)
11 OK, I'll bite.... I don't have an old ebuild to hand, but the one in
12 "anarchy's" tree appears to be just grsec (plus some misc grsec
13 patches)? This agrees with my memory of the old ebuild, but don't have
14 one to hand?
15
16 I liked some of Michael's answers, but I'm not sure about this one?
17
18 Ed W