From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Please report bugs in bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:03:15
1 I usually report bugs on bugs.gentoo. For kernel bugs I either used the
2 mailing list or grsecurity.net forum before. This time I thought it is
3 relevant upstreams. That's how I was confused where to report.
4 Next time I'll use solely bugs.gentoo, therefore you can forward them the
5 issue if it is non-Gentoo specific. I hope this workflow also OK for
6 PaXTeam.
7
8 Regards:
9 Dw.
10 --
11 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
12 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
13