From: Peter Simons <simons@××××.to>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] FreeS/WAN under hardened-sources
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 10:17:43
1 Hi,
2
3 I just installed SELinux with hardened-sources 2.4.21 and it works
4 fine. The installation process is a lot smoother than it used to be,
5 congratulations to everybody, who has been working on this!
6
7 There is one problem, though: I'd like to run IPsec, but neither
8 net-misc/freeswan nor net-misc/super-freeswan does compile! The
9 package installs, but it's not built correctly. Apparently, errors in
10 the make process are not propagated to emerge!
11
12 Has anyone managed to get this combination up and running?
13
14 Peter
18 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list