From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy rev 11 in hardened-dev
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:54:27
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I haven't merged hardened-development overlay with the main tree yet because
4 I had to make sure that the changes in the policycoreutils wouldn't break
5 (m)any systems. Since I'm now pushing out rev 11, I'm going to skip merging
6 rev 10 and focus on the rev 11 instead in a few days.
7
8 So yes, the updated policies are now available and include the following
9 fixes:
10
11 bug #397535: Add policy for working with dracut (creating initramfs)
12 bug #396241: Updates for bacula policy
13 (no bug): Introduce aggregated types for Apache (needed later to support phpfpm)
14 (no bug): Additional dontaudit statements for dbus, mozilla, networkmanager, wpa_cli, hostname, sysnetwork
15 (no bug): Do not use java* wildcard in file contexts as it hits java-config as well then
16
17 I'm currently putting most work in getting an initramfs with full SELinux
18 support (not by forcing unconfined domains or switching to permissive first)
19 working (through dracut for the moment). Hopefully that'll work in the near
20 future :-(
21
22 Wkr,
23 Sven Vermeulen