From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "W. Michael Petullo" <mike@××××.org>
Cc: Robb Romans <robb@××××××××××.com>, gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened laptops
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 05:41:54
1 Mike,
2
3 When you feel your system is ready for prime-time please submit a
4 cryptoswap-x.x.x.ebuild at bugs.gentoo.org and assign it to hardened @
5 gentoo.org. One of us should pick it up (Method you wanted this right?)
6 or if your willing to support it long term then I'd like to invite you
7 to look into becoming a hardened gentoo maintainer/developer.
8