From: napalm@××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SBCL working at all with GRsec and PaX?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:45:22
1 Heya folks,
2
3 The only version of SBCL I have that actually works is one I compiled
4 under gentoo-sources with vanilla GCC.
5
6 Has anyone managed to compile even a remotely recent version of SBCL
7 under hardened?
8
9 I was using an overlay to attempt to get dev-lisp/sbcl-1.0.55-r1 but
10 absolutely no version I've found works (even after changing the one in
11 the overlay because it was using pax-tool or something instead of
12 paxctl to deal with the sbcl kernel-image-thinger).
13
14 This is the last build log I got out of it:
15 http://bpaste.net/show/7iYaCGigirPZI6UQFrac/
16 Sorry it's a huge mess but it seems a lot of the dev-lisp packages like
17 to ignore some of the common conventions!
18
19 It's mainly for a friend who has an account on the machine that I'm
20 trying to get a relatively recent version of SBCL on the go since the
21 machine's a bit of a powerhouse and SBCL can output some blazingly fast
22 programs.
23
24 Cheers!
25 Nay