From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: pageexec@××××××××.hu
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gentoo-dev-hardened-2.6.7-r10 doesn't boot with pax enabled.
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:21:05
1 On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 08:56, pageexec@××××××××.hu wrote:
2 > > I'm also going to try out pax on ppc, (ibook), to see if it compiles..
3 > > and i'll report back to you.
4 >
5 > ok, thanks for all your help ;-).
6 >
7 > > gentoo-guys, please apply this one-liner to gentoo-hardened :)
8 >
9 > i've just updated all PaX patches, better take it from there, or
10 > rather, wait till the next grsec is out.
11
12 I'll encourage people to disable the vsyscall() for now.
13 Do you know if Brad has a grsec-2.0.2 in the works for 2.6.7ish or are
14 you hinting update when pax-2.6.18 is released.
18 > --
19 > gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list
20 --
21 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
22 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded) Developer