From: Gnubie <gnubie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Gentoo Hardened on a Compact Flash or USB Memory Stick
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:28:44
1 Hello all,
2
3 I'm new to Gentoo and the way I look at it, it's the best distro that
4 will fit with my plan to make a customize Linux distribution that will
5 entirely run either on compact flash or USB memory stick.
6
7 Anybody who can point me to the right URL or documentations on how to
8 customize the Gentoo Hardened and can be installed directly either to
9 a compact flash or USB memory stick? I already downloaded the
10 following:
11
12 - livecd-x86-selinux-20040616.iso
13 - stage1-x86-selinux-pie-ssp-20040611.tar.bz2
14
15 FYI, this is just for my home use and basically for me to
16 understand/learn how to customize a Linux distribution.
17
18 Thank you in advance.
19
20 Gnubie