From: atoth@××××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] flash player plugin
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:58:08
1 I hope, that I agree with the responsible Hardened persons, that an
2 application like Firefox should never be installed with reduced security
3 measures. Those who setup a Hardened system will know how to disable some
4 features if it is really needed.
5 I hate Flash and I avoid it every time I can.
6
7 Regards:
8 Dw.
9 --
10 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus Szakorvos jelölt, 06-20-825-8057, 06-30-5962-962
11 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist in Training, +36-20-825-8057, +36-30-5962-962
12