From: maciej_golas <maciej_golas@××.pl>
To: gentoo-hppa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hppa] how to access pdc menu?
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:22:08
1 I have a strange problem not directly connected with hppa-linux, but I belive someone will help me.
2 So there is my problem.
3 I have Class 9000 machine (K360) and I've switched off some tests to speed-up the booting process and now when booting I get a message:
4 WARRNING: System integrity is at a risk: Selftests heve been disabled.
5 Enabling selftests with SER SEL ON will prevent this warning.
6
7 OK, but I cannot access the PDC menu, because I don't get any more a message saying:
8 "press any button within 10 seconds to access menu ..." or semething like that.
9
10 Right now, my K360 boots fine, but doesn't allow me to access boot menu (PDC).
11 Could someone help me and tell how to access the boot menu?
14 gentoo-hppa@g.o mailing list