From: Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o>
To: gentoo-hppa@l.g.o
Cc: clip2@×××.de
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hppa] Ramdisk error and the mux board
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:13:22

The mux board is a serial adapter board. The one I have has a connector similar to a paralel port but wider and with more pins.

Removing it shouldn't be too hard provided you got the right screwdriver :)

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:06:43 +0200
Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de> wrote:

> hi, I am new to the list, but ive read something in the archive which seems > very important to me: > > i have exactly the same ramdisk problem as described on this email: > > > > could you please describe to a newbie what that mux-board is, what it looks > like, where i can find it and how i can remove it? > That would be great! > > cu > Dieter > > -- > Frank Castle is dead! > Call me 'The PUNISHER'! >
-- Guy Martin Gentoo Linux - HPPA port Lead / IPv6 team -- gentoo-hppa@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-hppa] Ramdisk error and the mux board Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>