From: Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o>
To: Maciej Golas <maciej.golas@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-hppa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hppa] Re: terminal problem during instalation
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:05:21
Hi Maciej,

Please next time, write to the gentoo-hppa mailing list.
See for subscribing.

I don't think that the problem is the colour codes but something with the serial driver.

Make sure you specify console=ttyB0 on the kernel command line. Also it's worst trying with other livecd version.

Which livecd did you tried ?

-- Guy Martin Gentoo Linux - HPPA port Lead -- gentoo-hppa@g.o mailing list