From: Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o>
To: gentoo-hppa@l.g.o
Cc: pl001y@×××××.se
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hppa] Problems running "genkernel all"
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:24:39
Hello Per,

It looks like genkernel wants a valid kernel config that you'll have to
generate. I don't think that anybody uses genkernel on hppa. It's
almost not tested besides for livecd creation.

I really recommand that you compile your kernel yourself. Even if it
seems painfull, it's not that hard. If you have any issue, you can join
#gentoo-hppa on and there will certainly be ppl to help you out.

Honestly, I really don't feel like supporting genkernel for hppa. It
usually produce useless kernels or broken one for your model.

I whish you good luck !