From: Wesley Krasko <wesblake@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ia64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ia64] Where are the controller drivers?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:50:07
I have tried the minimal-ia64-gentoo-2006.0.iso and
minimal-ia64-gentoo-2005.1.iso (the only iso's I could find, the first
straight from the site)
The machine HP Workstation ZX2000
Everything except the scsi (LSI Logic/Symbios Logic 53c1010 66MHz Ultra3
SCSI Adapter (rev01) in lspci) comes up and works booting from the livecd.
snoop command is not found from the livecd
lsmod reports:

-- Wes Krasko (aka [S@C].50, stopher, stoph, the stoph, stopherson, daho) Fly Computer Dude Extraordinare AIM: taspapas Latest Quote: "Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and then win by experience"