From: Davide Cittaro <davide.cittaro@×××××××××××××××.it>
To: Humberto Nanni <humberto.nanni@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-ia64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ia64] unaligned access
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:50:03
1 Hi Humberto
2
3 On Oct 24, 2006, at 2:17 AM, Humberto Nanni wrote:
4
5 > You may want to read this doc . It describes how to keep them away
6 > from anoying your console.
7
8 I've tried dmesg -n4 but nothing happens... Also which ebuild is
9 available for prctl? I can't find anything with emerge --search
12 > Those messages are warnigns of a not so serious problem, but a
13 > problem that may impact performace. The real way to fix them is to
14 > touch the source code, which will be very welcome. |The document
15 > also describes how to find the culprit line of code.
16
17 I'll try to debug it, then, thanks
18
19 d
24 /*
25 Davide Cittaro
26 HPC and Bioinformatics Systems @ Informatics Core
27
28 IFOM - Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare
29 via adamello, 16
30 20139 Milano
31 Italy
32