From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:10:13
Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> Javier wrote: >> Hi, >> >> there are any plans to include support for LVM in quickstart? I want >> to use it for production workstations and servers, and now these >> servers are using lvm. > > Sure. I've just never used LVM, so I have no idea how to go about > implementing it. Patches are welcome :)
Ok, well, I took the time to learn a bit about LVM and I've now implemented support for it in Quickstart :) Keep in mind that it's completely untested and I have no idea if it's even doing things the proper way. I'll probably try to test it this afternoon. -- Andrew Gaffney Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus" -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart Javier <javism@×××××.com>