From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:10:13
1 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Javier wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> there are any plans to include support for LVM in quickstart? I want
6 >> to use it for production workstations and servers, and now these
7 >> servers are using lvm.
8 >
9 > Sure. I've just never used LVM, so I have no idea how to go about
10 > implementing it. Patches are welcome :)
11
12 Ok, well, I took the time to learn a bit about LVM and I've now implemented
13 support for it in Quickstart :) Keep in mind that it's completely untested and I
14 have no idea if it's even doing things the proper way. I'll probably try to test
15 it this afternoon.
18 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
19 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
20 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
21 --
22 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list