From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] current progress (was: ChangeLog entries)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:40:20
1 Buttchereit, Axel (XLsigned) wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hello,
6 >
7 > good to know that someone keeps an eye on this. :-)
8 > I've added myself (my email-address) to the "gentoo-installer"-list
9 > some days ago and was wondering, if there are any activities
10 > on this project.
11 >
12 > I already found (and read some of the) documentation
13 > that was realeased on this project, but -- to be honest --
14 > not very much (current) information seems to be available.
15 >
16 > Although I have a rough idea of where it is heading to,
17 > I would be very happy to get more technical details.
18 > Maybe I can add some value...
19
20 You can find some CVS snapshots and frontend screenshots at
21 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/gli/>. Also, if you use IRC, join
22 #gentoo-installer on the Freenode network. There is almost always someone around
23 to answer questions.
26 Andrew Gaffney
27 Gentoo Linux Developer
28 Installer Project