From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Meeting date
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 15:20:10
Lance Albertson wrote:
> I think you mean Sept 11th :)
It's true. I did. In fact, I do. It seems that a few people (spyderous) can't make the 11th, so it's all moot anyway, <sarcasm joking="true" really-mad="false">but I want to formally thank the 30923840298092384023984 people who were kind enough to tease me relentlessly (but not to my face) about a somewhat obvious mix up. Now that I think about it, I should thank them by name... codeman, samyron, ramereth, klieber, blackace, and tseng (I think) - thank you. Without you guys, I don't know how I'd be aware of my calendar woes. All of you helped me have the epiphany that the combination of the commands 'date' and 'cal' are truly magical.</sarcasm> In other words, the 12th (Sunday) is now the date. Vote while the voting is good. -- E. Sammer esammer@g.o Gentoo Linux -

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] Meeting date Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>