From: Christopher Hotchkiss <christopher.hotchkiss@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Code
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:47:13
Hey Guys,
I recently stumbled across this list and liked the goals of the
project. I have had the problem in the past of trying to roll out many
gentoo boxes at the same time. Since there wasn't a solution at the
time I ended up giving up. But I would love to help out with anything
you guys need doing (coding, testing, etc..). If nothing else to allow
an easy transition for my organization. So if anyone can point me in
the direction of code and/or a TODO list, if there is one yet; i'll
start helping out.
Christopher Hotchkiss