From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] network installer
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:57:59
Sreekandh Iyer wrote:
> IS there a network installer for gentoo like anaconda kickstart used in > Redhat distribution.
That is one of the features we're working on. At the moment, we don't have anything that's really complete enough to be "test worthy" but we're hoping to have something sooner rather than later. For more information about what features are planned and what the goals are (generally speaking), please see Regards. -- Eric Sammer Gentoo Linux -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list