From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Succesful installation
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:35:22
1 On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 17:39 +0000, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
2 > Hi everyone
3 >
4 > Has any of you actually succeded in installing Gentoo using the
5 > experimental LiveCD with the recently born graphical installer? If the
6 > answer is yes (i sure hope so) what options did you use?
7 >
8 > I've been trying for a while, still no success.
9
10 I have done several installations. On all of them, I used dynamic
11 stage3 + GRP + livecd-kernel on x86.
12
13 Are you doing this on AMD64?
14
15 How about instead of asking us what we did that worked, you tell us what
16 did not work for you, since there are tons of people getting it working
17 successfully.
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
22 x86 Architecture Team