From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:38:10
> If they use the wrong channel/list, then we should politely inform them > that they have breached the accepted etiquette standards and point them > in the right direction.
And you will spend whole life on pointing them in right direction... I dislike the idea of quiz, i'd prefer opening them handbook page in firefox at the start of installer's GNOME, just to show what they can use. As for flood of them to forums or mailing lists, well, it's good to let noobs help each other, we don't have to answer their questions... do we? :) with regards, Łukasz Damentko -- GDP minion polish lead translator -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>