From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:38:10
1 > If they use the wrong channel/list, then we should politely inform them
2 > that they have breached the accepted etiquette standards and point them
3 > in the right direction.
4
5 And you will spend whole life on pointing them in right direction...
6
7 I dislike the idea of quiz, i'd prefer opening them handbook page in
8 firefox at the start of installer's GNOME, just to show what they can
9 use. As for flood of them to forums or mailing lists, well, it's good
10 to let noobs help each other, we don't have to answer their
11 questions... do we? :)
12
13 with regards,
14